Fundraising Is Our Speciality!
Your Success is Our Success.
The most successful fundraisers are well planned. Here are a few tips:
- Set a goal.
- What is your fundraising goal?
- What amount do you need to accomplish this goal?
- $16 retail with 40% profit to the group is $6.40 per box.
- Set the Fair Share.
- Based on the total amount of money you need, set a per-person Fair Share goal. Each person selling needs to sell their Fair Share to support the group.
- A reasonable goal for cookie dough is twenty-five boxes per person. For example:
25 (boxes sold) x $6.40 (40% profit) = $160 per person
$160 x 20 sellers = $3,200
- Manage the Sale.
- Establish a two-week time frame for the sale.
- Set a mid-point check-in date.
- Remind sellers each day why they are selling and to sell their Fair Share.For example:
Start: November 1st
End: November 15th
Mid-Point Check-In: November 8th
Turn in Orders: November 16th
Once your order is placed, close the sale. Accepting late orders will not improve the
sale and may delay delivery.
- Sell with Confidence.
- Develop a target list of customers to sell to. Each seller should list fifteen names of friends and family he or she can sell to. The name, phone and email for each should be listed.
- Schedule a time to make a call to each person on the target list. Calling as a group
activity promotes healthy competition between sellers and is a good way to kick off your sale in a positive way in as little as just one hour.
- If you still need to sell door to door after making calls, be sure to send sellers in groups of two for safety. If your group wears a uniform, be sure to wear it while you are out
selling so that consumers understand whom they are supporting. Sellers should spend no more than two hours selling before checking back in with an assigned leader.
- Deliver the Goods.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for product delivery, depending on how the product is packed (bulk, to the piece, or student packed), if bulk or to the piece, continue the example above:
Place Order: November 17th
Scheduled Delivery Date: December 1st
- Scheduling your delivery too close to a holiday may require storing product if consumers are not available to take delivery from your sellers. Cookie dough must be refrigerated or frozen after five hours at room temperature.
Taste the rewards! Get started today!